Shiva Temple in Khon kaen(Isaan Area)

Hello everyone, 
How you all doing my fellow folks, 
Last weekends, we ( me and my mate) went to hindu temple near to the Khon kaen. I astonished by the sculptures and the architectural work. It brought me the memories of the temple in India. 

 It was so pleasant time for us to do the meditations. It's constructed before six years by the Thai person. When i asked monk in there, about that why he's so interested to devote himself for Hindu religious. His answer was quite mesmerised me, he said that religious is a matter of think but devotion or devoted wer matter of perspective. He continues that he got his inner peace while he devoted to Hindi gods. 

Even though I'm from the Hindu based family, I always had a perspective about all religions and their Gods. For me the Gods is far beyond power, we used to get the power by using the tools such as religious or religion. I would like to share you all about how that place was , when you enter the dome of temple you can clearly see the Lord Ganesh statue in front of you. It's quite so big. 

Infront of Ganesh statue you may see the quite big pond, on the entrance of the temple you can find the counter which sale fish foods, flowers , sticks and free usable umbrellas incase you reached on the mid day. After you passed that , now you can see the shrine of Sai Ram, shiva and Kali. There's person available to guide you to do the merits. Once you finished over there , then you need to walk along the concrete road for 100 mts . Then you can found Krishna shrine on the left  side and on right side you may found the monk place. 

If you want to get predictions from the monk, you need to pay 300 baht for that. ( I didn't go for that.. I believe in God more than a monk). On the back side of shrine, you may find the dome of Hanuman and Uma devi... 
when you go inside of the temple you may find huge Shiva statue which was surround by God Ganesh avatars. Its one of the most beautiful shrine (Hindu) I ever visited in Thailand. If you got some time to spend on relax or meditation, you should visit here... The people in the shrine were so helpful and grateful.. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thailand is at 58th place.???? Who is NO:1? Which is the World Happiest country?

Cultivating Mental Well-Being: 8 Strategies for a Happier, Healthier Mind