A Trip to Chiang Mai. Is that the most beautiful place in Thailand? Beware of >>>>>

 Hi, my fellow readers, 

I know it has been a long time since my last blog. I have been tidying up my work and am ready up my mind for this beautiful year. Yey! Happy new year, folks. May God pour your wishes comes true. It has been almost ten months since my last blog. Today, I will share my travel experiences and review some tourist attractions and restaurants in Chiang Mai.

The foreign nationals who came up with the name Thailand probably have few words in their minds. Like Bangkok, Pattaya, Som Tum, Pad Thai, and Chiang Mai. Today, I come to share my adventurous travel experiences when I went to Chiang Mai. Yep! This new year 2022, I drove all the way to Chiang Mai, approximately fourteen hours from my place. I know it sounds crazy, but I did it. I drove 900 kilometers in fourteen hours straight. 

My foreign national friends, who always boast about Chiang Mai, made me curious to visit the place. As they said, it is a place filled with many tourist attractions. Around Chiang Mai city, you will find tourist attractions in every direction within twenty kilometers. Apart from the Pandemic situation, the city still holds its vibes. It will be a visual treat for those who love the natural scenery. Moreover, remember its specials like coffees, steaks, green chili pastes, and Minced pork chili pastes.

I reached there around 10 in the morning. We went to the hotel under the feet of WAT THAT PHRA DOI KHAM. I'm a superstitious guy, so that is why I started the first day with the temple. The temple is located at the top of the mountain, and we can reach there in two ways. First, we drive up there or travel with service cars with a 20 baht fee (0.60 $). We went by the service shuttle car. It will give you goosebumps when you climb up. I have got mine one, tho. HAHA.

At the top, you will see a giant Buddha statue facing the east. Chinese Goddesses, Shiva, and Hanuman statues are on the way to the Main temple. When you enter the main temple, you may see the small pagoda; right back of the pagoda, you will see a pretty big place filled with jasmine flowers. Thai people will come with jasmine flowers to ask for their wishes from God. When I talked with some Thai people, they said that This temple is famous for granting wishes about money and child. When your desires are fulfilled, you must come again with a jasmine flower bouquet of a minimum of 20. 

When I was there, there was no space for stepping in. The temple is rushed by people with jasmine bouquets. Somehow I managed to get inside with my bouquet. I have desires to get fulfilled, also. HAHA. After finishing my prayers, I gave the flowers and went down to my room using one of the service shuttle cars(another 0.60$). 

When I said my travel to Chiang Mai, One of my friends recommended I visit a coffee shop in Chiang Mai. It's a charming coffee shop outside the city, 18 kilometers. They built a coffee shop in the middle of barns and wine yards. It will give you the feeling of being abroad. And there are greenhouses right around the corner of the place. Moreover, the area is surrounded by tall trees, which gives a forest feel. It's an eye-catching place for a fellow traveler.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shiva Temple in Khon kaen(Isaan Area)

Thailand is at 58th place.???? Who is NO:1? Which is the World Happiest country?

Cultivating Mental Well-Being: 8 Strategies for a Happier, Healthier Mind