A day with my Cold...

Hey there,
Good morning to all my fellow followers,
After six hours of rain, it's so sunny here. I don't even understand the weather condition of Thailand. I woke up in the middle of the night ( 2 A.M) because of rattling noise which was caused by storming rain. I can't able to sleep with that noise. But all of sudden now here it's so sunny and hot, I already got cold. This sunny weather made feel much worse. Now I have the running nose. I can't able to teach my students with it. when I tried to speak I have got sneeze also. when I sneeze the students called me " Oh ... Teacher sick-KKK kk...." in their own funny way... I think to have some medication, but most of the cold medicine will make you sleep. Hope I will go to visit the local doctor on this evening... Two hours left to teach... Keep fighting with cold...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shiva Temple in Khon kaen(Isaan Area)

Thailand is at 58th place.???? Who is NO:1? Which is the World Happiest country?

Cultivating Mental Well-Being: 8 Strategies for a Happier, Healthier Mind