A haunted resort

Hello fellows,
I know what you all think about this experience, it doesn't have fictional characters or stories. It's experienced by me when I stayed there. 

It's a beautiful resort, surrounded by the Green bed sheets like agricultural lands. Therefore two buildings in this resort. Building one and building two. We stayed in the building two( finally we had some luck). We reached there a night before our English camp. Because of long traveling, everyone's so tired and sleepy. We had a great sleep, seriously.

On the next day. After we finished our English camp we decide to have some delicious " Kâi yang" ( Chicken steak). So we asked our van driver to drove back Ban Saeng( is the local place which famous for chicken steak). We drove nearly 40 minutes on Khon Kaen road, finally, we reached the  Yai Kâi Yang shop ( Literally means Grandmas chicken steak)and had some great dinners. Everybody enjoyed the meals without knowing that they never going to sleep ...

After we had dined, we started to get back to the resort. After we reached our resort, we spent some time with each other like doing some round-table conference.. hahaha... I shared my past moments about my life-changing decisions. They realized about me that how I'm and how I think. After our conversation, we decide to get back to our room. Because the next day morning we had a plan to visit a famous shrine Kham cha nod.

After I reached my room, I watched series in online but my wife already slept over the bed. Time is ticking at 1 A.M. I went to take shower before went to bed. When I was in the shower , I heard walking sound out of the bathroom. I thought that was my wife, maybe she looking for some pills for her leg pain( she already said that she had leg pain in early of this evening) 
When I came out from the shower, I surprised because she was in a deep sleep ( snoring heavily). Seriously I'm the guy who never believed in Ghost or sprites. After I sacked myself into my bed, suddenly I heard foot sound of someone who walks around our bed. It's getting worsened by time. When woke and turn the damn light on. I never saw anything or anyone... now the noises were gone.. I desperately need my sleep bcos the next day we have a plan to visit the shrine at Khamchanod. So I let it on for the whole night. On the next day morning, when I talked with my fellow mates, (who stayed with us about these )I shocked because everyone has so many disturbances like me some had the disturbance like crushing wafers, whispering in their ear and so many ... Hope it will get cleared by doing some holy merits. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shiva Temple in Khon kaen(Isaan Area)

Thailand is at 58th place.???? Who is NO:1? Which is the World Happiest country?

Cultivating Mental Well-Being: 8 Strategies for a Happier, Healthier Mind