At Udonthani with my cohort people

Hello there,
How you all doing buddies? 
This weekend I went to attend the English language conference at Udonthani. Sorry to use I instead of we, yes we went as a group of teachers ( 12 teachers). According to our inventory the conference will hold on Inter resort, Udonthani. We reached here on last evening, everyone were so tired. We had our dinner together and some peppy talk also... Then we went to our allocated room and had a great sleep. This morning, my mate woken to show me the view of room. It's astonishing view and it made my day too. 





In this early morning, we saw fogs which ran over the land like breeze on the pedals of flowers. Its make me some kinda  of relax, felt so refreshed. I hope the conference will bring us some chillin idea or make us fun... Its my time to say bye... cuz I need to go the conference right now. So see you guys... I will try to keep post when it's over . Love you all.. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shiva Temple in Khon kaen(Isaan Area)

Thailand is at 58th place.???? Who is NO:1? Which is the World Happiest country?

Cultivating Mental Well-Being: 8 Strategies for a Happier, Healthier Mind