SEA.

Hello again,
This time I came up with my another experience in my life.
"Yup! It's about SEA."
"Oh!! what? "I got you all, what you all were thinking now. It's not the sea 💦💦💦💦💦 but it's about SEA.
I don't wanna make confuse you all anymore.
 SEA stands for Student Exchange Association in Thailand. I had great moments with the exchanging students, who they visited us on last week. They were nearly 80 students without included the teachers. Moreover, the teachers from Singapore was looking good. (hahaha). Let me precise it for you all. We had great moments filled with the lot of activities like a magic finger, let us introduce,.. so on. As a board management member of students exchange program, we had a great time and come to an agreement for our future students exchange.
These all activities were held on the top of  Mt.Pha Nam Yai. Once finished our activities over there we went the biggest pagoda temple in Thailand.  Yup ! The biggest pagoda is called as Wat Chaimongkol Pagoda.(Do you know what does it mean? If you don't know means click the following link Pagoda )
My school students were turned as Guide. They explained about the structural architect, when it built.. like so many. We had a great time to spending with the foreigner, it helped us to improve our gesture when we go abroad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shiva Temple in Khon kaen(Isaan Area)

Thailand is at 58th place.???? Who is NO:1? Which is the World Happiest country?

Cultivating Mental Well-Being: 8 Strategies for a Happier, Healthier Mind