Velawoods English camp

Hello my fellow fans,
Today we came to attend to the English language camp in Udonthani. We had a great feel while we on the way there. But, everything was upside down when we're attending the campaign. 

 Everything they said was like back of our hand. We expected that we're going to learn an elephant , but all we got is a mice. Hope you all understood what I meant. Even though the camp sucks also but it gave us beautiful memories and pleasurable moments, which help us to know each other well. Finally, its over. We're going to stay this night here and next morning we will start to Kamchanod. 



I heard that's most sacred place for The people's of Thailand. This weekend is getting better and better , sweeter and sweetest. Do you know what I meant? Hope you do so... see you all with my another moment of my life. Until then bye from your T. Sandy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shiva Temple in Khon kaen(Isaan Area)

Thailand is at 58th place.???? Who is NO:1? Which is the World Happiest country?

Cultivating Mental Well-Being: 8 Strategies for a Happier, Healthier Mind