Colleagues assessment

Hello there!
How Y'all doing?
This morning was really fantabulous. Winter season was started already, where the temperature drops to 18' degree. So cold out here. Whatever I have routine things to do in the morning, such jogging, irrigated on my garden. After I finished my routine work, I got showered then readied myself for the colleague's assessment, which was held at my school. I drove my car to school. I reached my school nearly at 9 in the morning.


I went to the conference room where the assessment was held on. Most of my colleagues were there. I asked my friends about this assessment like " Do I need to do this or not?". they smiled and replied "No".Out of my curious, i asked some of the friends about this evaluation. They said that it only for Thai nationality teachers not for the alien!!! You know all of  Thai people call the foreigner as "Alien"(Fingers crossed) When you going to do the work permit or driving license or resident certificate or marriage certificate anything. The application form mentions the foreigner name as Alien Name. Seriously ??? Aren't we humankind or not??.  Maybe Thai people thought they were only the Humans...hahaha...I think we deviate from the assessment topic. haha

For these assessments,
1. The teacher should bring AV( I knew what do you think... Come on it isn't adult video. Its audio-visual presentation dude.) They have to make the AV presentation with their all activities that they had done on the previous year. They shouldn't use the only background music, they also have to explain their work that they present on the AV.





2. They have to make a file about their projects that were done the previous year. My colleague, she produced the files more 15 numbers. Each file has more than 70 sheets that mean 140 pages for one thesis. ( a bigOMg...)



3..The teacher should capture his / her project activities pics. Because on these kinds of assessment the teacher should make a thesis with a detailed explanation along with the picture.So that why the teacher in Thailand always took a picture everywhere... lol...





4. The teacher should submit the student project works and show their acclaimed rewards that they had in the previous years.
These all the things were watched by some gazetted officer from the provincial educational area office. Once the teachers finished the officer will give their opinion about the teacher works to the Educational office. Once the educational office has sufficient level of grade with teacher work means they will give the salary appraisal to the respective teacher.  I  hope my friend will get her appraisal soon.
Okay, guys, I will see you again with another episode of my life.
Bye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shiva Temple in Khon kaen(Isaan Area)

Thailand is at 58th place.???? Who is NO:1? Which is the World Happiest country?

Cultivating Mental Well-Being: 8 Strategies for a Happier, Healthier Mind