Spend my weekend in Pattaya

Hello everyone,
How you all doing? 
Its quite long right?
I missed you all too. I went  to Pattaya for weekend on my vacation. It’s made me relaxed also. 
I go to pattaya by the bus called Roong Rueng. It’s so terrible, my ass burnt like a hell. The driver drove the bus for 14 hours. Seriously, I thought that bus was attached with buffalo cart. This is the longest travel I ever had in my life, even when I back from US it takes only 19 hours for 50 k kilometres but in Thailand, they drove the bus for 14 hours.. 


Before I went there, i booked the suit room in Aya boutiques ( 4 stars hotel 🌟🌟) by online. I got that with 40% off. Its good you know. I booked through the app called Traveloka.


 If you ever going to visit Thailand, you better install the app that I mentioned. Its so handy while you travel in Thailand.  I reached my hotel at 10 p.m. I felt so hunger, then i googled about restaurant availability! Finally found some 24/7 Burgerking and KFC. So I got shower and changed my clothes. Then walked to there. Usually I love to walk. I got something to feed my dragon( stomach). 



I got some french fried and double cheeseburger with coke. It made me full. Now i walked back to my hotel. While I’m going back my room, I met so many call girl who roaming on the street of beach road. Someone shout like hell.. I got so  irritated. Then i walked fast and reach my room. Got a God damn sleep. I slept nearly 12 hours! Yup i woke on 12 noon of the next afternoon. Then I went to do merits on the beach. I called my buddy who still work in some technical college in pattaya to ask about get together. Finally we came to okay with evening time@4 . 


We met at McDonald and we had some fried things to eat. It’s a beautiful time to met her . We shared lot of things about our life, and issues .. so on.. but its a beautiful time for get to gether. After that she dropped me on the bus station, she went back . I waited nearly 2 hours to get the bus. Maybe its long journey but I’d really love to get back to home. Okay guys see you all again with another episode of my life. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shiva Temple in Khon kaen(Isaan Area)

Thailand is at 58th place.???? Who is NO:1? Which is the World Happiest country?

Cultivating Mental Well-Being: 8 Strategies for a Happier, Healthier Mind