This weekend on Mukdahan (Laos Border) Part-1

Hello everyone, 
How you all doing? 
For me, I’m doing good so far.
This was an unexpected trip experience guys. As usual i woke on this morning and went routine jogging. Then came home , had breakfast.. blah blah blah... boring right??.. i knew that... My Wife asked me today about to go some trip to somewhere but not far too.. My mom-in-law also asked me about to go to Indochin market. So i came up with the trip to one and only ...Mukdahan ...


It’s a quite beautiful place which represents the culture of Isaan people. I have been there for work only.  I went there my students only I never had chance to go to there for trip. 
After I said to my wife and mom-in-law, they also okay with that. But they like to go there on next morning, but I’m not okay with that. According to Thai Isaan people they do like to go on day time but on the evening they have to back home. I said that because I had experience with them for nearly 3 years. 😂 
But i said to my family that i need to go there this evening and stay over there and next day morning , we may comeback or trip somewhere. First they don’t agree with me  but finally they came to my way. 
My mind shouts to me “ Suit up “ lol 😆 



We started to Mukdahan from my home today evening around 15.25 hrs. I drove my car around 2 hrs to get there. Earlier of this day I booked a suite room for us in the 3- star hotel. So we went there and dropped our luggages over there and went to Indo chin market. We roamed around there nearly 2 hrs. You know ... it’s to hard to walk with my wife bcuz she went to visit almost all the shops. But ain’t bought anything. I asked her with my curiosity “aren’t you buy something?” She replied” not today! Tomorrow maybe we can come again and will buy! Bcuz i need to see more shops. Most of shops were closed too early!” I’m outta words man... so I need to go tomorrow morning guys... I hope she ll get whatever she’s lookin for .. I hope so...



We went to the restaurant called “Nut pob” , which is advised by our resort people. Seriously, the food served by the restaurant was made me numb. Not in the bad way .. haha.. I never had Thai recipe, delicious like they made. Fantabulous taste which really make you mouth watering. I had travelled to so many places around Thailand and I tasted lot of Thai recipes but none of them will stand infront of this taste. Best of best ... If you ever think to visit to Mukdahan, if you wanna delicious food with reasonable price? You should visit this restaurant. It’s not my personal opinion man, but it’s the fact. 





 Those are the things that i had for my dinner.. okay guys . I need to hit the sack cuz I had an appointment with my wife to go to see the sunrise view, which is located in couple kilometres away from my resort.  I will see you all tomorrow with another episode of my life .. 
love you all..
😘 xoxo 😘 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shiva Temple in Khon kaen(Isaan Area)

Thailand is at 58th place.???? Who is NO:1? Which is the World Happiest country?

Cultivating Mental Well-Being: 8 Strategies for a Happier, Healthier Mind