Got my wisdom on a horrible experience.... Thai Government hospital....

Hello,
Bonjour!
It's another hot weekend for Isaan area. Even Thai people claimed that the winter isn't over but here the temperature is already above 93.2' F. By the way I came here to share my horrible experience about Thai government hospital. You all already knew that I have been working as Teacher for nearly 7 years. These years I never had an experience like this. The last couple of weeks I had a toothache, I thought it'll be gone soon. Because I took medication from the local Pharmacy. But It didn't well, then my wife suggested to visit the doctor. We went to the Government hospital for checking my teeth.

We reached the hospital and I find the parking space for our car. I parked and walked over another end of the hospital... yeah the dental section is right another side of the hospital. When we reached there. it was quite crowded. Then I placed my passport in the queue box for a doctor appointment. While we wait, I checked my BP level and weight. I felt everything was under control. Then the issues were getting started.

A nurse came out of the Dental section by holding a bunch of forms in her hands. Then she sat in the desk which was placed behind office section.Then she started to call the name of the patients who submitted their National I.D card or Passport. I waited for my name. Finally, she called it. I suited up then went over there. Then she asked me that " do you have any member card?" I replied, "What do you mean member card?". Then she explained that it's patients registration card for the new patients. jeez... Do really to get member card for to be a patient????

Then I asked her " How do I get one for myself?' she replied, " you have to take your passport to the O- Top center, then they will do rest of the process" I shocked, because O-TOP center is in the Roi et city which was 100 kilometers far from the hospital. I said to her " Are you kidding me? Is that in Roi-et right?" She replied " No ! Mini O-Top is in the reception of the hospital. Please take these form and fill it out, then submit your passport along with this form in O-TOP. I filled the form with the help of my wife. We walked to the main entrance, we submitted the form with my passport.

They said that I need to submit to the dental office in order to get registered, the dental section also has O-Top. Now I really pissed, I walked back there and said with my wrath " What is the issue the people in the O-top said to me to get registered in here. What's your reason to send me over there?"
she replied " go over there, I will call them," I asked,"seriously?" she said, " go fast".  I felt so fucked... Because I took the permission for 2 hours from the school. They bouncing me here and there. This time the person in the reception accepted my application and asked us to wait over there for while. After 15 minutes they called my name and asked me " Do you have any medical coverage?" I replied " Yeah, I have Government coverage" and submitted my government card. After they received my card, they looked at it and asked me " How do you get that? It's only for Thai citizen, not for a foreigner like you" I replied, " I get from the ministry of labor and moreover I work with government program".

Once the registration was done. we head to the dental section and waited there for another one hour. finally, they called my name. I went inside the dental clinic, the doctor asked me to sit and check my form because the form contains all the detail about me and current issue too. He asked me to open my mouth. After he saw my tooth, he said that I need to get mini surgery for Impact teeth extraction. I asked that when I'm going to get that. The doctor said that I had to wait for 10 days because the tooth extraction also have a queue and my appointment was fixed at 19 th of this month.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shiva Temple in Khon kaen(Isaan Area)

Thailand is at 58th place.???? Who is NO:1? Which is the World Happiest country?

Cultivating Mental Well-Being: 8 Strategies for a Happier, Healthier Mind