Skill or professional degree? Which one is important to thai students?

What makes our life better? A skill or a professional degree? I have come through this topic frequently. Do you all know which is deserving of our life? Today I’m going to share my perspectives. Nowadays, so many people think that professional services such as Doctors, Engineers, government officers, and so on are life-settled careers. Then how about CP All, Chang beer, Central group owners? Did they all do these professional degrees? 
Education is supposed to give you the skill to reach your goal. So many people are confused about education. Education is not a money-making thing; some may think that” you are a teacher, aren't you making money? For those, I have an answer too. Yes, I do make money from my teaching! But, my main concern is not money-making at all. I concern my students; I know them well means I knew what they need and what they don’t! 

Some students are love to be professional people, because of the few students, we can’t push everyone to be a doctor or engineer, or teacher. If you force them to be a one means you really don’t know about your kids or their passion either! 
Real teachers always know their students, and they help the students to find the passion. They never show you hesitate to help with your understanding or motivates you.
Everyone has one life; try to help others to achieve their goals. If you don’t help, then don’t manipulate your ideas into them. 
The last one, don’t ever compare your kids or your abilities with some other. We don't live the same life; we don’t know how they can achieve that; some people are rich, some people aren’t. If some kid studies to be a doctor, maybe that kid may afford it; even some intelligent students can’t afford it because of their family status or community background. 

So don’t spit your words without understanding your family, your kids, or your students.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shiva Temple in Khon kaen(Isaan Area)

Thailand is at 58th place.???? Who is NO:1? Which is the World Happiest country?

Cultivating Mental Well-Being: 8 Strategies for a Happier, Healthier Mind