When do you feel smart or perfectionist?

 Read it :


Hey everyone,
I came here to share my perspective about the things we call "being Smart or perfectionist." I always have a curiosity to find about how can a person see himself as smart. I have found the ravishing things about being smart from different people's perspectives. I have asked this question to a few of my students. When do you feel smart? 
They have replied like this
"It's when I don't make any mistakes."
"When I finish something fast and it's perfect."
"When something is easy for me, but other people can't do it."
It's about being perfect right now."
But I have a different opinion from those kids because I may be older or have a little more experience than them.
I was there like them, considering smartness is the things we do without any mistakes, or on time, or achieve the things before anyone did.
But time taught me some valuable lessons, such as making mistakes will eventually make us smarter. When I am struck with problems, I will come up with fixable solutions. When I'm trying to find perfect things while having problems, it eventually pulls me down. Lazy doing things will make you smarter and help you find an easy way. Once Bill Gates has said that he always gives complex jobs to lazy people. Because lazy people will always find the easy way to finish it.
I'm trying to say to you all that whatever you think is terrible of yours will also be your stronger one. It totally depends on how do you use it to shine your life. Stay positive and stay healthy in physical and mental.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shiva Temple in Khon kaen(Isaan Area)

Thailand is at 58th place.???? Who is NO:1? Which is the World Happiest country?

Cultivating Mental Well-Being: 8 Strategies for a Happier, Healthier Mind